Vi mangler teori & flyveinstruktører til vor afdelinger i Aalborg - Karup - Roskilde. Er du interesseret så send en besked på vor kontaktformular som du finder oppe i højre hjørne på denne webside.
Flight & ground instructors Finland & Denmark:
- Several full-time and part-time positions open.
- Stationed Helsinki (EFHF/EFHK) and Aalborg - Roskilde - (EKYT / EKRK)
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel (including weekends) is an asset.
Ideally you will have the following:
- A valid EASA licence, medical, and SEP rating.
- Current SEP/IR (or substantial IFR experience).
- English proficiency ICAO level 5 or 6 (other language skills are a strong asset).
- FI(A), IRI(A) or CRI(A) ratings and experience are highly valued but not required.
We are primarily looking for instructors who already hold an FI(A) rating (may be restricted) may also apply. Applications from candidates not holders of an instructor rating will be considered. Aeropole can provide instructor training for such candidates.
We expect you to have good flying skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in teaching, your ability to listen and adapt the style of your instruction to students of various backgrounds, and your desire to provide an outstanding customer experience. These are flight instructor positions, but we put a lot of emphasis on quality ground instruction in our training. We put the client first, and our clients are individuals expecting to see instructors with professional attire and attitude.
Aeropole Oy (EASA FI.ATO.2016) provides premium professional and private flight training on its fleet of modern Diamond aircraft at Helsinki-Malmi, Tampere, Kuopio and Jyväskylä in Finland and in Aalborg and Karup and Roskilde in Denmark via it’s subsidiary Aeropole Denmark (EASA DK.ATO.11).
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent flight training. Our aim is to be the number one flight school in Northern Europe in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety.